So I did start off with purchasing 4 pairs of sunglasses. Girl, I was having a difficult time picking out a couple pairs of sunglasses because I kid you not, I had 15 items in my cart. I wanted every single thing. But of course I wanted to try out a couple of their sun glasses first before I went over board. So I ended up with just 4 pairs of sunglasses. So let's hop into the review.
First, prices are awesome! All their sunglasses are only $5. There are a few sunglasses on their website that are $12. But that is still really affordable! They aren't charging you an arm and a leg for them. Which is great.
The website is pretty straight forward, pretty easy to shop on their website on your desktop computer or mobile. They have so many variety of modern stylish sunglasses in so many beautiful shades! So the possibilities are almost endless.
The product itself is great! They're really sturdy. They're definitely not cheap feeling. I can honestly say I've tried so many $5 glasses from my local mall and I can honestly tell the difference. They're not flimsy whatsoever. They sit really comfortable on the face.
They were packed nicely in a small box with foam peanuts. All the sunglasses were in their own individual plastic bag with the Sunglass Spot logo on it. The plastic that they came in were actually pretty good plastic, it's a slightly thicker plastic. Some of the sunglasses also came with little plastic sleeve protectors on the sunglasses arms. Another cool thing I thought was awesome is that they also send you a nice pouch for every individual glasses you purchase.
The company is I believe based or located in Australia. Because they are based in Australia, I thought shipping was going to be way over priced or take a while to ship out. But I was definitely wrong. (I live in California). From what I remember, shipping was actually pretty affordable, it costed about $5-$8 depending which shipping method you want. I paid a little extra for it to ship a little faster. It only costed me $8 for shipping and the sunglasses only took about 2 business days to arrive! I purchased the sunglasses on a Friday night and it arrived Tuesday evening.
Lastly, the only con I would say is that since a lot of their sunglasses are super affordable and only $5, they tend to sell out on a few products. There were a couple sunglasses I really wanted but were sold out. But other than that, that's pretty much the only con I have.
I definitely will be repurchasing more sunglasses!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
QUICK OVERVIEW
WEBSITE ‣ https://sunglassspot.com/
PROS »
Affordable
Many Shades
Many Styles
Modern/Stylish
Sturdy
Comfortable
Packaged Nicely
Comes with Sun glass Pouch
Fast Shipping
Affordable Shipping
CONS »
A lot of Sold Out items
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CONNECT WITH ME »
INSTAGRAM ‣ @marilynmaexo
TWITTER ‣ @marilynmaexo
SNAPCHAT ‣ @marilynmaexo
FACEBOOK ‣ marilynmae
PINTEREST ‣ @marilynmaexo
YOUTUBE ‣ marilynmae Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:
Post a Comment